Thursday, September 16, 2010

WEEK 4, POST 3

I was really interested in “So It’s Bad, So What?”. I found it very amusing, actually. The concept of this section focuses on pointing out what is wrong with your argument and making you feel bad, but to improve it. You find out what is wrong with the argument and see if you can make it better. I really like the attitude of this concept. I have a really hard time thinking of good arguments and I always have to go back and fix them. Reading this did not make me feel so bad. So what if my arguments do not have a strong enough premise, I can fix them. When dealing with a bad argument, you should not make the person who wrote it feel bad, you should just help them understand what they did wrong or how they can improve and you can learn something in the process as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment