Thursday, December 9, 2010

POST 1

What I liked about this class the most was that it was online and it was on my own pace. I know I had due dates in this class but I felt like it was really more relaxed than other classes and less demanding. I liked how the blogs were very vague and weren’t so specific so it was fairly easy to write about anything.
What I didn’t like about the class was the group essays. Sometimes it was really difficult to meet with my group and I’m not used to working in groups because I usually do things on my own. It gives me a sort of paranoia because I’m always worried if something goes wrong with my group mates. It’s really hard to organize myself, yet alone four other people. 
I guess this could be improved by not having group work? Other than that, I don’t really have a problem with the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment