Friday, December 10, 2010

POST 2

What I’ve learned in this class over the semester is to not procrastinate. But I think that applies to all my classes. Probably my life too. (sigh). Although we were given an ample amount of time to do our posts on our blogs, I would always lost track of time because I always thought I had a lot of it. Next thing I knew, I was Friday night and I was stuck looking at the clock every minute so I could post in those 12 hour intervals. So, after this, hopefully I have learned my lesson to not procrastinate. I also learned how to work with a group better. I have always done my work on my own just because it was a lot easier because I did not have to depend on anyone else besides myself. I think working with a group taught me how to communicate better with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment