Friday, December 10, 2010

POST 3

One concept I really liked learning about during the semester was learning about the appeal to emotion. I wish this section was a little bit longer than a paragraph like the book has it. I think I’m really interested in this topic because I’m a psyc minor and I watch a lot of Law and Order: SVU. (Great show by the way). I think it is really amazing how you can convince people of your stance by tapping into their emotions. I think this is the main reason why people are successful life. A lot of people are rich because I think basically, they know how to manipulate people whether it be buying shares in their stocks or being one of the investors in the company. It is just really amazing how you can sway one person’s emotions by saying something that they can relate to or touches them in a certain way.

No comments:

Post a Comment